Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Destination Weddings and MTV!

You may be thinking to yourself - what do these two things have in common? I had never associated the two until today. MTV, yes MTV called me this afternoon! They are doing a True Life Series on Destination Weddings. So, if you are getting married in a destination wedding this July or August, feel free to contact me so I can get you connected and you can possibly be on MTV.

It was serendipity that they called today, because my blog post I was writing was on destination weddings! So, after that phone call, I decided to modify my original post. :) I just returned from the beautiful Grand Bahama Island and our resort, Old Bahama Bay is a breathtaking place to marry the one of your dreams. Most destination wedding spots make it easy and seamless to plan your big day, especially with the help of All the Details!

Think that the Caribbean is too far? In reality it is not, especially if most of your guests are coming from the East Coast. Most of your closest friends and family traveling from the West Coast? There are plenty of gorgeous spots to get married, such as Cabo San Lucas and Hawaii. Stay tuned for more on these locations. And yes, All the Details does in fact, happily do destination weddings! I will be posting more destination ideas as the months go along - especially in the grey of winter.

No comments: