Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Launched!

I am very excited about our official blog and All the Details website launch! After a ton of hard work and research, we are finally ready. I'd like to thank some people who made my site possible.

Kellie Medivitz from Paazca designs is an amazing graphic designer. She worked endlessly to meet deadlines and created my beautiful logo and site design. Thanks Kellie!

Greg Gibson allowed the use of his photos from an event on which I worked. He is an amazing photographer in the Washington, D.C. area. Thanks so much Greg!

Robert Bowen, another fabulous photographer in the Washington, D.C. area, also allowed me to use images. Thanks Robert!


My friends Kylie and Eliot allowed me to take such an active part in their special day; then allowed me to showcase that day in print and on-line. Thanks so much!

My wonderful husband Dane has worked endlessly helping me in more ways than I can count. Thanks for always supporting and loving me!

No comments: