Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Little About Me

Since I am new on the scene, now seems like the perfect moment to briefly introduce myself. After years of planning weddings for friends, I have decided to take it professional!

All the Details was created from a love of weddings and planning! Anytime I see a bride, I stop and look in awe. Love is such a magical "thing" and if I can help someone create their fairy tale wedding, then life is good! I can go on and on about my background and experince, but I think it is best for you to get to know me through my writings, musings and posts! I look forward to sharing a little of me with you.

My blog is a great place for me to share cool and unique ideas and trends I find. I look forward to sharing my passion for weddings and planning with you, at the same time hopefully inspiring you. I will also be sharing cool websites and blogs I find or like to visit.

No comments: